Stainless steel flanges from india product, suitable for different types of business and personal use. Available in a variety of variants and models, these ss 304 flanges from india products are ideal for a variety of mechanical and vehicle engines to achieve optimal performance. This. The variety of 316l stainless steel flanges from india you can find in the field are made of rugged materials that help extend product life and are unmatched in providing a perfect, consistent fuel flow to the engine. Capture these unique and powerful forces
Stainless steel flanges from india specifications
The following is a detailed introduction of stainless steel flanges from india products
|Material||Carbon steel||ASTM A105. ASTM A350 LF1. LF2, CL1/CL2, A234, S235JRG2, P245GH|
|P250GH, P280GHM 16MN, 20MN ,20#|
|Stainless steel||ASTM A182, F304/304L, F316/316L|
|Alloy steel||ASTM A182 A182 F12,F11,F22,F5,F9,F91etc.|
|Standard||ANSI||Class 150 Flanges-Class 2500 Flanges|
|DIN||6Bar 10Bar 16Bar 25Bar 40Bar|
|JIS||5K Flanges-20K Flanges|
|UNI||6Bar 10Bar 16Bar 25Bar 40Bar|
|EN||6Bar 10Bar 16Bar 25Bar 40Bar|
|TYPE||1.Welding neck Flange 2.Slip on|
|3.Blind flange 4.Long welding neck flange|
|5.Lap joint flange 6.Socket welding|
|7.Threaded flange 8.Flat flange|
|Surface||Anti-rust oil, clear lacquer, Black lacquer, Yellow lacquer,hot-dipped Galvanized,electrical galvanized|
|Package||1.>Standard export packaging (Plywood Case Of Outside,Plastic Cloth Of Inside). 2:As Customers’ Requirements|
|Heat Treatment||Normalizing, Annealing, Quenching Tempering|
|Applications||Water works, Shipbuilding industry, Petrochemical & Gas industry, Power industry, Valve industry,and general pipes connecting projects etc.|
What are the stainless steel plate flanges from india types?
Our manufacturing facilities are well equipped to manufacture all types of flanges
- Blind flanges – Blind flanges are round plates with all associated bolt holes but no center holes, so they are used to seal the ends of ductwork systems and pressure vessel openings. It also allows easy access to a container or piping system for inspection.
- Neck Flanges – Neck flanges have long tapered hubs and are commonly used in high pressure applications. These steel 304 flanges are designed to be welded to the piping system by cladding. The neck or hub transfers stress to the pipe, reducing stress concentration at the bottom of the flange. These SS Flanges are ideal for extreme temperature fluctuations and environments where high pressure or high temperature may be present.
- Sliding Flanges – These are easy to install and weld into different pipes. The Slip on the fittings flange is then welded inside and outside to provide sufficient strength and prevent leakage. These flanges are ideal for low pressure applications. Many users prefer this type of flange over a weld neck because of its lower cost and the lower precision required when cutting pipes.
- Socket welded flanges – These flanges are connected by inserting the pipe into the socket end. This allows smooth holes and better flow of the fluid or gas inside the pipe. Socket welded SS Flanges are mainly used for small size high pressure pipes.
- Threaded flanges – Threaded flanges are similar to sliding sleeve pipe flanges except that the holes in the threaded pipe flanges have tapered threads. These flanges are ideal for relatively low pressure piping systems. Threaded flanges are used for fittings with external threads. The advantage of these pipe flanges is that they can be joined without welding.
- Lap Flanges – Lap flanges slide over pipes and are most often used with short pipe joints. The pipe is usually welded to a short pipe end and the lap flange can rotate freely around the short pipe end. investigation Lap pipe flanges are commonly used in applications where frequent disassembly is required. Threaded pipe flanges are often used for small diameter, high pressure requirements.
- Orifice flanges – Use orifice flanges instead of standard pipe flanges when orifice or flow nozzles must be installed. Pairs of pressure holes are machined into orifice plate flanges, thus making it necessary to have separate orifice plate carriers or holes in tube walls.
manufacturers of flanges from India
In October 2018, the Ministry of Commerce issued anti-dumping and countervailing duty orders on stainless steel flanges from India. The preliminary decision relates to the first periodic administrative review aimed at modifying anti-dumping and countervailing duty rates to reflect current business practices of Indian exporters.
The recent announcement relates to a review of pricing and subsidy practices by India’s largest exporters of stainless steel flanges in 2018 and 2019. The ministry concluded that all the companies under review had received subsidies and sold stainless steel flanges at unfair prices.
What are the uses of 316l stainless steel flanges from india？
Indian imports of 316l stainless Steel Slip flanges are used as a way of becoming a member of pipes, pipes, valves, pumps, fittings and different gadget to form a ductwork device. Flanges also are clean to clean, weld neck check out, or alter, normally through connecting two chrome steel flange bolts collectively and welding them collectively with a gasket to shape a seal.
Our flanges department includes a comprehensive forging shop which produces SS Flanges, butt-welded fittings (ASME/ANSI, EN, DIN, AFNOR, AWWA, GOST, BS, JIS, AS, MSS, SA, UNI, etc.) and forged bars of all specifications.
We produce flanges in sizes ranging from ½ “to 40”. Viraj has a mature and rigorous quality system, with over 90 approvals and certifications based on a variety of specific requirements and applications. These weld neck approvals and certifications help us supply VIRAJ flanges to major end users in different industries.
Our flanges department includes a comprehensive forging shop which produces flanges, butt-welded fittings (ASME/ANSI, EN, DIN, AFNOR, AWWA, GOST, BS, JIS, AS, MSS, SA, UNI, etc.) and forged bars of all specifications.
We produce flanges in sizes ranging from ½ “to 40”. Boyang has a mature and rigorous quality system, with over 90 approvals and certifications based on a variety of specific requirements and applications.SS Flanges india Subject flanges significant increase These approvals and certifications help us supply Boyang flanges to major end users in different industries.
NEW DELHI: The US Commerce Department has issued a preliminary ruling sharply increasing anti-dumping and countervailing duties on imports of stainless steel flanges from India,U.S. Department of Commerce a move that will ensure fair competition for US manufacturers and their workers.
What is stainless steel flanges manufacturers india?
stainless steel flanges manufacturers in india ‘PN’ stands for strain Nominale and prefixes the steel 304 stress rating, e.g. a PN16 flange is designed to function as much as sixteen bar. Indian imports of stainless steel flanges normal scores consist of PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64, PN100.imports of Indian stainless steel flanges the american ANSI widespread refers rather to a pressure / temperature rating termed ‘elegance’.
india Application of stainless steel flange
- Pipeline engineering
- The oil and gas industry
- Mechanical industry
- Plant engineering
- The Marine industry
- Waste water management
- The chemical industry
- The petrochemical industry
- The power industry
- Food processing industry and so on.
Stainless steel flanges from india YouTube guide
Images for ss 304 flanges from india
Our manufacturing capacity: 19,000 tons per year
Our flanges department includes a comprehensive forging shop which produces SS Flanges, reason of imports of stainless steel flanges butt-welded fittings (ASME/ANSI, EN, DIN, AFNOR, AWWA, GOST, BS, JIS, AS, MSS, SA, UNI, etc.) and forged bars of all specifications.
The differing types produced with the aid of Flanges producer in India consist of slip-on, blind, weld neck, socket weld, threaded and lap joint.
in accordance with segment 735(d) and 777(i)(1) of the Tariff Act of 1930, as amended (the Act), and 19 CFR 351.210(c), on August sixteen, 2018, trade posted its affirmative very last dedication inside the less than honest value (LTFV) investigation of stainless-steel flanges from India.
The obligations cover cast unfinished, semi-completed, and completed flanges from India.
The department of trade (trade) preliminarily determines that producers/exporters of stainless steel flanges from India made income of issue products at prices underneath normal price for the duration of the period of review (POR), March 28, 2018, via September 30, 2019.
the goods blanketed by means of the Order are Stainless steel flanges india.The responsibilities cover forged unfinished, semi-finished, and finished flanges from India.
ought to the company finalize those determinations, as anticipated, there could be a retroactive assessment of obligations on imports of Indian chrome steel flanges that entered the us between January 23, 2018 and September 30, 2019.
Responsibilities include forging unfinished, semi-finished and finished stainless steel flanges from India. If the agency finalizes these decisions as expected, import duties on Indian stainless steel flanges will be retrospectively assessed
The products covered by the order are stainless steel flanges from India. For a complete description of the scope, please refer to the Preliminary Decision Memorandum.
stainless steel flanges from india PDF guide
You may like: